• cv.co.nz are the national leaders in CV / resume creation, interview coaching and career search.
• Various career development tools designed in-house at cv.co.nz are respected internationally, with our 'O'Neil Major Achievements Questionnaire appearing in numerous international career guides.
• As well as this, we have provided industry comment and stories to various national television programmes, newspapers, magazines and radio shows including:
- TVNZ - "The Good Morning Show"
- Sky TV - "Shine TV"
- The New Zealand Herald
- Management Magazine
See a complete list of media exposure here
• Due to both our national focus and international credibility, we are well positioned to provide feedback, story ideas and concepts to media personnel in relation to career issues, interviewing tips, cover letters and CV / resume preparation.
• For further information or for free industry comment, please contact the Managing Director Tom O'Neil on (021) 9000 91 or (09) 235 8484.
media / speaking
JIL © www.cv.co.nz 2003 - 2007
Contact us today on our National Freephone 0800 CV CO NZ (0800 282 669) Auckland • North (09) 486 6332 • Central (09) 570 2299 • South (09) 271 5053
Conference / Event Speaking
• Tom O'Neil, Managing Director of cv.co.nz (NZ) Limited and industry commentator, is available to present at your conference or event, discussing practical ways for your audience to seek and achieve the career opportunities that excite them.
• Topics of specialisation include:
- Discovering your hidden personal and work based
- How to 'sell' your achievements effectively to employers.
- Having a mind blowing CV to impress potential employers.
- Effective career search planning.
- Interview tips to ensure success.
• Specialist topics can also be tailored to more effectively suit the needs of your audience.
• For further information, please contact the Managing Director Tom O'Neil on (021) 9000 91 or (09) 235 8484.